What is Coaching?
According to the The International Coach Federation (ICF) – Professional Coaching is:
” . . . an ongoing professional relationship that helps people produce extraordinary results in their lives, careers, businesses or organizations”
Either in person or over the phone, weekly 50 – minute sessions can easily fit into the busiest schedule.
How is Coaching Different From Counseling?
Coaching is a different and separate profession from counseling or psychotherapy in that it focuses on the present and on what you can do to create the future you want – NOW!!!
A coach helps the client:
- Achieve their goals,
- Live the life of their dreams, and
- Enhances the quality of their life by rediscovering the joy in life
- Clarifying your values,
- Your goals,
- Your passion, purpose and mission in life.
As your Life Coach I will:
- Ask provocative questions,
- Offer honest feedback, and
- Inspire you with new ideas, concepts, strategies and frameworks that help reorient around success as YOU define it.
I will be there as your friend, mentor, supporter – and most importantly – treat you with honesty and respect.
I will also use some or all of the following skills as a part of my coaching:
- Hypnotherapy – which gets to the root of the problem – doesn’t just put a lid on it.
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) also known as “Tapping” which helps to get to the root of an issue and dissolve it quickly and permanently
Wise Heart Coaching guarantees that if you are not experiencing a change in your life within 2 sessions, your money for any future paid for sessions will be cheerfully refunded. Wise Heart Coaching stands by the success that coaching will bring to your life.
This site is full of FREE GIFTS! Start with this free Values Assessment and see if you are living a life that compliments your values.