Wise Heart Coaching started with a miracle. The miracle was that I was laid off from a job that I loved and through looking for new employment discovered coaching.
I was also lucky to find a coaching school in Portland, Oregon and attained my certification as a life coach.
I love coaching!
The reasons I love coaching are:
- It is action oriented – meaning it is always in movement – changing
- It produces quick results – 12 weeks is usually enough to turn your life around to the life you want to create
- It is a way to provide change for those who are really ready to change their life.
I have found a passion for Rhonda Britten’s Fearless Living Coaching. Through Fearless Living I have helping clients change from fear-based decision making to one where decisions are made on faith and trust.
I have coached men and women from a variety of backgrounds, ages, and even countries. However, being that I am a woman of the Baby Boomer generation, I most enjoy working with other boomer women.
The changes I have helped my clients make in their lives include:
- Creating charts to help them stay on task toward their dreams – making their dreams into a reality. One client now takes regular trips to Europe and is enjoying a rich life.
- Changing one woman’s life of feeling constantly inadequate and unsuccessful in relationships to one where she feels that she is now in control. She went from fear to faith and trust.
- Establishing for a woman that she could finish her goal of getting her masters.
- Creating space in a woman’s life so that she could find time to exercise.
- Assisting a mother to set boundaries with her teenage son in her home.
- Counseling a female construction worker on how to manage her home based business and family and find time for herself
- Supporting a new mother of an adopted 5-year-old by reinforcing that she could handle the change by being flexible and organized
All of these changes were accomplished in 12 weeks with my coaching program. What is your challenge? What could be tweaked in your life so that you could be living the life of your dreams?
Judith Auslander is a certified coach. She has a Master’s Degree in Education and Master’s of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies with a Certificate in Gerontology. She is a certified crisis and peer counselor and is currently in a program to become a certified Sage-ing Leader.
Judith is available for speaking engagements and to facilitate workshops. I promise that everyone will have a fun time, as I believe that laughter is the best medicine on the market.